Zoe is a Senior Associate in the Real Estate Finance team and the Offices sector team. Zoe has a wealth of experience acting for both funders and borrowers on a wide range of domestic and international real estate finance transactions covering asset classes including office, retail, residential, hotels, care homes, student accommodation and shopping centres. General banking experience includes leveraged finance, asset based lending, restructuring and project finance.
- Advising a publicly listed property company on a £150,000,000 revolving credit facility to provide ongoing acquisition and investment financing to the group.
- Acting for a major UK Bank on a £35,500,000 green development and investment facility to a real estate fund managed by BlackRock, in relation to the development of student accommodation in London.
- Acting for a major UK Bank on a £57,750,000 forward funding facility agreement to a JPUT in relation to a mixed-use development in London.
- Acting for a major UK Bank on a £305,000,000 investment and development facility to a leading UK based hotel group.
- Advising a joint venture on a £70,000,000 facility in relation to the acquisition of a prestigious hotel in West London.
- Acting for a major UK Bank on £60,000,000 refinance of an existing investment facility in relation to a London hotel.
- Acting for a major UK Bank on a £94,000,000 facility to fund the acquisition of a portfolio of shopping centres in the UK.
- Acting for a major UK Bank on a £23,600,000 investment facility to a family office owned corporate.
- Acting for the London branch of a Malaysian Bank in relation to a £15,000,000 development and investment facility to a BVI company in connection with the acquisition and refurbishment of a prime residential property in Knightsbridge.
- Acting for borrowers and lenders on a range of amendments and restructuring of existing facility agreements and security packages, including amendments to financial covenants, facility amount, additional properties/obligors, release of properties/obligors.
- Trained and qualified at McGrigors (now Pinsent Masons), 2006 - 2011
- Senior Associate at Dentons, 2011 - 2019
- Senior Associate at Maples Teesdale, 2019