Rosalind is a partner in our Dispute Resolution team. She has acted for a wide range of both landlord and tenant clients including institutional landlords, asset managers, retail and office tenants as well as HNW and high profile individuals. Her expertise covers primarily commercial property disputes but she also has experience of some areas of residential property as well as construction disputes. She has also written many articles for the legal and property press.
- Acting for a Central London landed estate on a complex £500,000 dilapidations claim involving a head tenant and numerous sub tenants
- Advising McDonald’s Restaurants Ltd on all aspects of its property portfolio both as landlord and as tenant
- Acting for Deutsche Bank in relation to the exercise of a break option at its headquarters on Bishopsgate
- Advising a leading hotelier in relation to the enforcement of leasehold covenants
- Defending an unlawful subtenant of restaurant premises in respect of a superior landlord’s forfeiture claim
- Advice to shopping centre clients in relation to lease renewals (both opposed and unopposed), breaches of lease, possession claims and debt recovery
- Advising in Deputyship matters concerning vulnerable individuals or those who lack capacity.
- Trainee and solicitor at Beachcroft Stanleys (now DAC Beachcroft), 1996 - 2001
- Solicitor at Forsters LLP, 2003 - 2017
- Senior Associate at Kingsley Napley LLP, 2017 - 2019
- Partner at Maples Teesdale, 2019
Rosalind has been recognised in both Chambers UK and the Legal 500 legal directories with the following comments:
- Chambers, UK: “extremely commercial and clearly knows her stuff, and is someone you get on well with” , “very, very good she gets results” and “respected associate”
- Legal 500: “technically very strong”