Mary is a senior construction associate with experience advising on development schemes, acquisitions and financings including drafting, negotiating and completing documents required for the construction team and providing construction input into sale and purchase agreements and financing agreements.
- Advising on and drafting a range of construction contracts, including bespoke schedules of amendments for industry forms
- Advising on and drafting a range of consultancy agreements including bespoke and industry standard forms
- Advising on bond, insurance and warranty documentation
- Advising on a range of construction-related issues including contracting, risk management and contract termination
- Trained and Solicitor at Meredith Connell, New Zealand
- Associate, Maples Teesdale LLP 2017
- Senior Associate, Maples Teesdale 2022