Helen is a Senior Associate in the commercial real estate team with experience in all areas of commercial property work including asset management work acting for both landlords and occupiers, advising on acquisitions and disposals for retail, offices, and industrial sector clients and has experience advising a number of lenders and borrowers on real estate finance transactions.
- Acting for landlords including CBREIM and Ellandi in relation to the management of several shopping centres across the UK.
- Acted for a far east family office on the purchase of a central London multi-let office building for c£14m.
- Advising logistics occupier Bleckmann on a number of key lettings as part of their expansion of their UK operations.
- Advising BMO Real Estate Partners on property title matters in relation to a forward commitment for a logistics asset for c£11m.
- Acting on the real estate aspects of various portfolio and individual property financing and refinancing transactions.
- Trainee Solicitor at Maples Teesdale, 2015 – 2017
- Associate at Maples Teesdale, 2017
- Client Secondment at Lloyds Bank within the Commercial Real Estate Legal team, September 2019 - April 2020.
- Senior Associate, Maples Teesdale, 2023