Our litigation and dispute resolution department advises on the full range of real estate, construction and general commercial litigation services
A significant proportion of our work involves us working alongside our real estate colleagues to help avoid problems along the way and to ensure that deals complete on time and on budget.
Our focus is always to find pragmatic, speedy resolutions to any problems in a cost effective manner with the minimal impact on time and cost for our clients. We are therefore property law specialists with a detailed understanding of the real estate market, as well as litigators.
We specialise in work arising from landlord and tenant matters as well as issues arising from development and construction work, professional negligence and corporate disputes.
Our advice covers:
- Site clearance issues and obtaining vacant possession
- Construction contract disputes
- Rights to light claims
- Restrictive covenants/rights of way
- Service charge disputes
- Contested applications for consent
- Rent Review
- Arrears recovery
- Lease break issues
- Termination and renewal of business tenancies
- Dilapidations claims both during and following termination of a lease
- Professional Negligence
"Excellent service through personal attention from partners providing expert legal advice."Legal 500