Our litigation and dispute resolution department advises on the full range of property, construction and general commercial litigation services
A significant proportion of our work involves us working alongside our property colleagues to help avoid problems along the way and to ensure that deals complete on time and on budget.
Our focus is always to find pragmatic, speedy resolutions to any problems in a cost effective manner with the minimal impact on time and cost for our clients. We are therefore property law specialists with a detailed understanding of the property market, as well as litigators.
We specialise in work arising from landlord and tenant matters as well as issues arising from development and construction work, professional negligence and corporate disputes.
Our advice covers:
- Site clearance issues and obtaining vacant possession
- Construction contract disputes
- Rights to light claims
- Restrictive covenants/rights of way
- Service charge disputes
- Contested applications for consent
- Rent Review
- Arrears recovery
- Lease break issues
- Termination and renewal of business tenancies
- Dilapidations claims both during and following termination of a lease
- Professional Negligence
"Niche commercial property firm Maples Teesdale LLP has ‘a fantastic understanding of real estate’, and Dellah Gilbert is an ‘excellent’ litigator."Legal 500