Scott is an Associate in the commercial real estate team at Maples Teesdale. Scott has experience in non-contentious commercial property work including landlord and tenant work, acquisitions and disposals as well as property management work for a variety of office, industrial and shopping centres in the UK.
- Acting for abrdn on the letting and subsequent financing of a 377,070 sq ft logistics warehouse in Lutterworth and purchase and financing of an Asda superstore in Torquay.
- Acting for BMO Real Estate Partners on the acquisition and financing of an out-of-town retail estate in Oxfordshire.
- Acting for a Hong Kong entity on the acquisition, financing and subsequent lettings of three prime office buildings in Farringdon, London.
- Advising Cineworld on a number of lettings and re-gears across its UK property portfolio.
- Acting for RSM on its office move to a premises in Chelmsford.
- Acting for a Jersey SPV on the acquisition, financing and subsequent lettings of numerous industrial estates across the UK.
- Acting for landlords in relation to the management of several shopping centres across the UK.
- Assisting on abrdn's sale of Kew Retail Park, London.
- Trained at Linklaters, including a client secondment at Nestlé UK Limited, 2016 – 2018
- Associate at Maples Teesdale, 2018