Scott is an associate in the commercial real estate team at Maples Teesdale. Scott has experience in non-contentious commercial property work including landlord and tenant work, acquisitions and disposals as well as property management work for a variety of shopping centres in the UK.
- Acting for landlords in relation to the management of several shopping centres across the UK
- Acting on the acquisition of a shopping centre in Chesterfield to US investment fund
- Advising Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group on the development and licensing of its new flagship premises in Mayfair, London
- Advising CBRE Global Investors on its 11 year letting to Red Bull of the Seven Dials Warehouse in Covent Garden, London
- Trained at Linklaters LLP, including a client secondment at Nestlé UK Limited, 2016 – 2018
- Associate Solicitor at Maples Teesdale, 2018