Mark has extensive experience of commercial property investment sales and purchases, including portfolio sales and purchases and sales and leasebacks. He is also experienced in commercial property asset management, including new lettings, lease renewals and lease regearings as well as acting for bank/borrower on property financings.
- Acted for One Elmfield Park Limited (a subsidiary of CLS Holdings plc) in relation to the letting of the entire building at One Elmfield Park, Bromley to a subsidiary of IWG plc, operating under the business brand of Regus
- Property management work for institutional clients on their portfolios including lettings, regears and advising on redevelopment proposals
- Acted for Columbia Bracknell Limited (a subsidiary of CLS Holdings plc) in relation to the off-market purchase of Columbia Bracknell, a multi-let office property in Bracknell, Berkshire
- Acted for corporate occupier taking a lease of newly refurbished office space for its UK headquarters and simultaneously selling off its existing redundant office space
- Trained at Maples Teesdale and qualified, 2008
- Associate at Maples Teesdale, 2011
- Partner at Maples Teesdale, 2018