Fei is an Associate in the construction team where he advises on acquisitions, disposals, and development projects (new build and refurbishments), and negotiates and drafts the relevant construction and consultancy contracts.
Fei commenced his practice in Australia, where he has experience in contentious construction matters, and has acted for both developers and contractors on disputes relating to residential and infrastructure projects, including matters that have been referred to mediation, arbitration and the Courts.
- Negotiating and drafting construction and consultancy contracts.
- Advising on the construction aspects of acquisitions, disposals, and other development projects.
- Preparing adjudication claims and responses under security of payment regimes.
- Acting for clients in relation to disputes referred to arbitration, mediation and in the Tribunals, and the Local, District and Supreme Courts of New South Wales, Australia.
- Associate, HWL Ebsworth Lawyers, Australia 2018-2021
- Legal Counsel – Disputes, CPB Contractors Pty Ltd, Australia 2021-2023
- Associate, Maples Teesdale LLP 2023