ESG: The race to net-zero carbon from a development and investment perspective
Moderated by Joanna Preece and with panellists including Theodore Michell, Principal at Bywater Properties, Joe Croft, Head of Environmental and Sustainability at Overbury and Morgan Lovell, Samantha Carlsson, Sustainability Manager at Derwent London plc, Paul Martin, Head of Development Firethorn Trust and Chris Ray, Development Manager at Yoo Capital this event will focus on:
- Can we capture the value of sustainability?
- Why should we consider sustainability when making investment decisions?
- What are the differences in construction and what should developers be thinking about?
- How developments and refurbishments can be dealt with to ensure ESG is at the forefront?
- Does net zero carbon work for one asset class more than others?