Ed is a Senior Associate in Maples Teesdale’s commercial real estate team. He has extensive experience working on acquisitions, disposals and refinancing. Edward has also advised developers on a number of schemes and is involved in day to day asset management work for offices and retail.
- Advising Legal and General in relation to the ongoing asset management work at Jackson Square Shopping Centre in Bishop's Stortford and a mixed use office and retail scheme at Strand Island Site, London
- Advising Standard Life Investments on the acquisition of Eldon House in London and acting on the management work at the building
- Advising Workspace PLC in relation to ongoing asset management work at various office buildings.
- Advised Martin’s Properties in relation to the property aspects of their group restructuring.
- Advising Investec Bank and Deutsche-Hypo on the property due diligence aspects on financing and re-financing
- Advising Prosperity Capital Partners on residential and student accommodation developments.
- Trained at Maples Teesdale and qualified, 2011
- Assistant Solicitor Maples Teesdale, 2011
- Senior Associate at Maples Teesdale, 2018