ESG - is it still a case of "Who Cares Wins"
On Wednesday 17 June we held a webinar on ESG – is it still a case of “Who Cares Wins”.
ESG has been on the agenda for responsible businesses for some years now. Whilst the impact of the current situation has had a devastating impact on people’s health and lives and on the economy, it has also created a renewed focus and impetus to push forward ESG.
The environment is starting to recover with remarkable speed, and the way in which we are now using space has prompted people to ask how we can operate the built environment more sustainably and safely.
The panel discussed the impact of ESG on the real estate industry and looking at:
- What’s the scale of the challenge within the real estate industry?
- What does best practice for dealing with ESG look like?
- How does ESG fit within investment / management philosophy?
- How to encourage clients/occupiers/investors to buy into ESG?
- Does technology offer any solutions?
If you would like to receive a podcast recording of this webinar please email firstname.lastname@example.org