50 Shades of Green
Sustainable office space and how to incorporate it
29 June 2022
With ESG driving the agenda for office moves, occupiers are looking for more sustainable office space with wellbeing provisions and grade A environmental credentials.
Green leases are no longer just a concept as both tenants and investors aim to reduce carbon emissions to net zero by 2050.
At this event we looked at what’s hot in the occupier market and current trends. We also discussed the shades of green leases and the steps both landlords and tenants can incorporate to accelerate net zero.
Featuring a keynote address from Lee Williamson, Director at Spring4 and Anastasia Klein, Head of ESG at Maples Teesdale, this was followed by a panel discussion moderated by Adam Bernstein, Senior Associate at Maples Teesdale and featuring:
- James Goldsmith, Head of Leasing at AXA IM
- Matt Weaver, Corporate Investment Manager at Fabrix
- Juliette Morgan, ESG Consultancy Director at Gensler
- David Kaiser, Head of Real Estate, UK, Ireland, Middle East and Africa at WeWork
- Richard Peperell, Founding Director at Spring4