Shilpa is a Senior Associate in the commercial real estate team. Shilpa has significant experience in all areas of commercial property work including acquisitions, disposals and lettings, acting for both landlords and tenants, property management work, including asset management of shopping centres, offices and retail parks as well as secured lending including development funding. Shilpa is a member of the firm's Wellbeing Committee and the Diversity and Inclusion Committee.
- Acting for the US Government on the purchase of various flats for its employees in connection with its Embassy move.
- Acting for Oriel College, Oxford on the management of its office investment portfolio including the re-gearing of leases and disposal of the Endsleigh Insurance headquarters building in Cheltenham
- Acting for property company Surrey Investments in connection with the management of its portfolio of retail shops
- Acting for lender Maslow in connection with its lending to borrowers for residential developments and student accommodation
- Acting for digital advertising company The Rubicon Project, engineering design consultants Eckersley O’Callaghan and a large London law firm in connection with their office moves
- Trained at Maples Teesdale and qualified in 2011
- Associate at Maples Teesdale, 2011
- Secondment at Lloyds Bank within the Commercial Real Estate Legal team, June 2017 – December 2017