- Non-contentious commercial property work including acquisitions, disposals and lettings, acting for both landlords and tenants
- General property management work, including asset management of shopping centres, offices and retail parks.
- Secured lending including development funding
- Acting for the US Government on the purchase of various flats for its employees in connection with its Embassy move.
- Acting for Oriel College, Oxford on the management of its office investment portfolio including the re-gearing of leases and disposal of the Endsleigh Insurance headquarters building in Cheltenham
- Acting for property company Surrey Investments in connection with the management of its portfolio of retail shops
- Acting for lender Maslow in connection with its lending to borrowers for residential developments and student accommodation
- Acting for digital advertising company The Rubicon Project, engineering design consultants Eckersley O’Callaghan and a large London law firm in connection with their office moves
- Acting for high net worth individuals on residential lettings including in conjunction with an American law firm in support of their services
- Acting for various property funds and companies on sales (including auction sales) and purchases of UK offices, retail parks, shopping centres, industrial properties and other commercial units
- Trained at Maples Teesdale and qualified in 2011
- Associate Solicitor at Maples Teesdale, 2011
- Secondment at Lloyds Bank within the Commercial Real Estate Legal team, June 2017 – December 2017