Sarah is Of Counsel in Maples Teesdale’s commercial property team. She has extensive experience working on significant pre-let transactions, in particular head office moves, as well as acquisitions, disposals and refinancings. Sarah is also involved in day to day asset management work for offices and industrial parks.
- Advised Eversheds Sutherland LLP on their new Manchester office at Two New Bailey, a ten-storey development located just across the bridge from Spinningfields on the banks of the River Irwell. The firm are taking 50,000 sq ft of space across the part 8th, 9th and 10th floors of the building on a 15 year lease.
- Acted for UKCPT on the sale of three shopping centres in Shrewsbury town centre to the local authority for £51m.
- Advised Amsprop on the £42m sale and leaseback of part of The Crosspoint building on Bishopsgate, London, a 41,000 sq ft nine-storey building situated adjacent to Liverpool Street Station.
- Acted for an Aberdeen Standard Life fund on the £16.8m sale of the freehold interest in 202 Hammersmith Road, W6, a newly refurbished 14,746 sq ft office building which is the global headquarters to the Victoria Beckham fashion business.
- Advised Eversheds Sutherland LLP on the pre-let of their new 12,289 sq ft Cambridge office at 50/60 Station Road, forming part of the new CB1 development of the area around Cambridge station.
- Of Counsel at Maples Teesdale LLP, 2019
- Senior associate at Maples Teesdale LLP, 2017
- Senior associate at Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer LLP, 2015 - 2017
- Associate at Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer LLP, 2009 - 2015
- Trained at Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer LLP, 2007 - 2009