Jona is an associate in the commercial real estate team with extensive experience working on acquisitions and disposals. She is also involved in day to day asset management work for offices, shopping centres, retail parks and industrial parks.
- Advising Legal & General on active asset management of the Grafton, Cambridge, which involves a £28 million phased refurbishment of the Centre, and the Dolphin Centre, Poole in relation to conditional pre-lets, lease re-gears, lease renewals and advice for redevelopment purposes
- Advising Patrizia on active asset management at the Orpington Walnuts Centre in London
- Advising Aberdeen Standard Investments on the sale of a multi-tenanted building in Redhill for £16 million and advising on various property portfolios involving pre-lets, lease renewals, reversionary leases
- Advising BMO Real Estate Partners on the acquisition by their F&C UK Real Investments Fund, of a 59,000 sq ft distribution unit in Basingstoke for £9.56 million and also advising BMO Real Estate Partners on disposals, lease re-gears and pre-lets for properties held under various funds such as IRP Holdings Limited and RSA. Advising IRP Holdings recently on a pre-let to University of Law with a lease term of 15 years
- Acting for lender Maslow in connection with its lending to borrowers for residential developments
- Trained at Maples Teesdale LLP and qualified in September 2015
- Associate at Maples Teesdale LLP, 2015