James is an Associate in Maples Teesdale's commercial real estate team. He assists with acquisitions, disposals and asset management across the office, retail and industrial sectors. James also advises a number of private banks on the real estate aspects of finance transactions.
- Advising BMO Real Estate Partners on the sale of an office building in Surrey
- Advising Royal & Sun Alliance Insurance plc on the sale of a multi-let office in Horsham
- Advising United Trust Bank Limited on the financing of various residential developments
- Advising Investec Bank plc on the re-financing of a mixed-use portfolio comprising commercial and residential uses
- Acting for landlords, including Ellandi and CBRE GI, on the asset management of various regional shopping centres including lettings, renewals and licences
- Trained at Maples Teesdale qualified in 2016
- Associate at Maples Teesdale, 2016