Irfan is an associate in the property finance team. Irfan has experience in acting for borrowers and lenders on investment and development finance transactions.
- Acting for a property investment fund in its £27.5m acquisition of a property situated by London’s “Silicon Roundabout”. £11.3m was lent by Lloyds with the remaining funds provided by investors. The acquisition was by way of a purchase of the issued shares in a Jersey property holding company using a Guernsey SPV
- Acting for a major UK bank on numerous real estate investment and development transactions ranging from £0.5m to £15m
- Advising a UK and Dubai based private bank on numerous real estate investment transactions ranging from £3m to £6m
- Trained at EMW, 2013 – 2015
- Solicitor at EMW, 2015 – 2017
- Associate at Maples Teesdale, 2018