- Non-contentious commercial property: property management, landlord and tenant, acquisitions and disposals, secured lending
- Acting for landlords in relation to commercial property asset management work at single and multi-let buildings (including shopping centres, and retail parks). Work includes dealing with leases, reversionary leases, conditional agreements for lease and various licences
- Acting for tenants, such as Neatsmith South London LLP, on lease renewals of commercial retail premises and carrying out works
- Acting for an Aberdeen Standard managed fund on the sale of its long leasehold interest in a building on St Philips Place, Birmingham
- Acting for Surrey Investments Limited on the sale and purchase of properties and granting leases and lease renewals to tenants of commercial retail premises in the UK.
- Advising a property owner on the sale of a commercial retail property through auction
- Advising tenants taking leases/ underleases of new central London headquarters, including the surrender of leases of former premises and fit-outs of new premises
- Advising landlord on granting new and reversionary leases of office space in Newcastle
- Acting for landlord in relation to granting leases to tenants of units at an industrial trading estate in Aylesford.
- Advising on property title matters for an acquisition of a plot of land to be developed into an Industrial Estate
- Advising on property title matters for land promotion agreements involving multiple land owners
- Trained at Maples Teesdale and qualified 2017
- Associate at Maples Teesdale 2017