Holly is an associate in the commercial real estate team with experience in all areas of property management, landlord and tenant, acquisitions and disposals and secured lending for retail, office and industrial sector clients. Holly is also experienced in strategic land projects.
- Acting for landlords in relation to commercial property asset management work at single and multi-let buildings (including shopping centres, and retail parks). Work includes dealing with leases, reversionary leases, conditional agreements for lease and various licences
- Acting for an Aberdeen Standard managed fund on the sale of its long leasehold interest in a building on St Philips Place, Birmingham
- Acting for Surrey Investments Limited on the sale and purchase of properties and granting leases and lease renewals to tenants of commercial retail premises in the UK.
- Advising on property title matters for an acquisition of a plot of land to be developed into an Industrial Estate
- Advising on property title matters for land promotion agreements involving multiple land owners
- Trained at Maples Teesdale and qualified 2017
- Associate at Maples Teesdale 2017