Ellie is a corporate real estate lawyer with experience in a broad range of transactions covering a number of jurisdictions and including the use of W&I insurance, various purchase price adjustments and tickets reaching $300m. She has significant experience in corporate acquisitions and disposals, ranging from single asset to multi-company portfolio transactions, establishing and managing joint ventures, acting for minority or majority shareholder investors and company management and restructuring.
- Acquisition of 65,000 sq ft part-let site in Knightsbridge to be split into multi-let office space and a residential penthouse
- Early-stage debt and equity investment into a hotel venture in Grosvenor Square, Mayfair
- REIT to REIT disposal of a newly refurbished block of student housing units
- Disposal of a 98 government-let properties across the UK
- Disposal of 100,000 sq ft of commercial office space to the majority tenant in Hertfordshire
- Trained and qualified at Reed Smith, 2014 – 2018
- Associate at Maples Teesdale 2018