Anastasia is a partner in Maples Teesdale’s commercial property team and is Head of Retail at our firm. In this role, Anastasia leads our retail sector team, which is committed to understanding the retail market and how it affects our clients and their business interests, assisting them to respond swiftly to challenges and disseminating this information both within our firm and externally.
Anastasia has extensive experience of capital transactions; acquisitions, disposals and refinancing of commercial property, including portfolios and sale and leaseback transactions; developments and pre-lets; asset management of shopping centres, retail parks, warehouses, industrial parks and offices; she also has specialist expertise in dealing with embassy and ambassadorial premises. Anastasia is also co-Head of Diversity and Inclusion at Maples Teesdale.
- Advised on the off-market sale of 13 Great Marlborough Street in Soho for £30.5m acting for UKCPT, advised by Aberdeen Standard Investments, to Qatari investment fund Alduwaliya. The office building is let in its entirety to Sony
- Part of the team advising the US Government on its embassy relocation from Grosvenor Square to its new site at 33 Nine Elms.
- Advised on the acquisition of the Interchange Building for CCP 5, a core plus fund advised by Tristan Capital Partners, for £71.5m. Interchange is a Grade A, recently refurbished, multi-let office building in Croydon which was sold by a fund advised by CarVal Investors. The acquisition was structured as the corporate purchase of shares in a Luxemboug company
- Advised on the acquisition of, and ongoing work in relation to, a development site ear marked for student accommodation and PRS in Sheffield for Mace. The site includes a Grade II listed monument. It is intended to submit a planning application, which is expected to include 550 student beds, retail units and 150 residential units. The scheme is due for completion by summer 2020.
- Involved in and manage teams dealing with UKCPT’s portfolio (managed by Aberdeen Standard Life) for over 10 years. The fund includes a variety of asset types; office, retail, leisure, industrial and business parks. Work on these portfolios varies from asset management work such as licences, lettings, renewals and regears to pre-lets, redevelopment, acquisitions and disposals
- Partner at Maples Teesdale, 2017
- Solicitor at Maples Teesdale, 2005 – 2017
- Trained at Maples Teedale and qualified 2005