Adam is a Senior Associate in Maples Teesdale's commercial real estate team and heads up the Hospitality and Leisure Sector team. He advises a varied client base consisting of a number of household names in the leisure and hospitality sector on their real estate growth and asset management requirements as well as specialising in providing legal advice to some of the most exciting new brands from the UK and overseas who are wanting to enter the sector. He also has extensive experience of capital transactions and active management of office, retail and industrial parks and shopping centres.
- Acted for Alteris Capital Partners on its £21.15m acquisition and subsequent financing of Vicar Lane Shopping Centre, Chesterfield and continue to advise in relation to the ongoing management work at the Centre.
- Advise CBRE GI on the day to day management of The Ashley Shopping Centre, Epsom and Lion Walk Shopping Centre, Colchester.
- Acted for WD-40 on the purchase of its new headquarters at 252 Upper Third Street, Milton Keynes.
- Advising Cineworld Limited on the acquisition and development of various cinemas throughout England.
- Acted for Patrizia (previously Rockspring UK Value Fund) on its £33.75m acquisition of and subsequent lettings at Abingdon Business Park, Abingdon.
- Trained at Mishcon de Reya and qualified, September 2012
- Assistant Solicitor Wragge & Co (Gowlings WLG), 2012 – 2015
- Assistant Solicitor Maples Teesdale, 2015
- Senior Associate at Maples Teesdale, 2019