Adam is a Senior Associate in Maples Teesdale's commercial real estate team. He has extensive experience working on acquisitions, disposals and refinancings. Adam is also involved in day to day asset management work for offices, shopping centres, retail parks and industrial parks.
- Acted for Alteris Capital Partners on its £21.15m acquisition and subsequent financing of Vicar Lane Shopping Centre, Chesterfield and continue to advise in relation to the ongoing management work at the Centre.
- Advise CBRE GI on the day to day management of The Ashley Shopping Centre, Epsom and Lion Walk Shopping Centre, Colchester.
- Acted for WD-40 on the purchase of its new headquarters at 252 Upper Third Street, Milton Keynes.
- Advising Cineworld Limited on the acquisition and development of various cinemas throughout England.
- Acted for Patrizia (previously Rockspring UK Value Fund) on its £33.75m acquisition of and subsequent lettings at Abingdon Business Park, Abingdon.
- Trained at Mishcon de Reya and qualified, September 2012
- Assistant Solicitor Wragge & Co LLP (Wragge Lawrence Graham & Co LLP), 2012 – 2015
- Assistant Solicitor Maples Teesdale LLP, 2015
- Senior Associate at Maples Teesdale LLP, 2019