Abigail is a consultant in the real estate finance team at Maples Teesdale advising on UK and international real estate finance acting for lenders, financial institutions, borrowers and funds in connection with commercial and residential investment and development. She is experienced in debt restructuring and portfolio management, loan acquisitions and secondary debt trading and secured lending including acquisition, Islamic, and project finance.
- Advising a high street bank in connection with the acquisition finance by a fund borrower of a student accommodation portfolio
- Acting for a fund lender providing various senior, bridge, quasi-equity and mezzanine loans including in relation to the syndicated refinancing of a matured CMBS secured on central London offices
- Advising a borrower in relation to a Shariah compliant development financings
- Advising Nationwide Building Society in relation to its on-going European loan portfolio management restructurings and exit strategy
- Acting for a Sovereign borrower in relation to the sale and finance to the developer of a luxury residence in central London.
- Trained and qualified at Mayer Brown, 2002 – 2011
- Senior Associate at Lawrence Graham, 2011 – 2014
- Partner at Maples Teesdale, 2014
- Client secondments include HSBC Bank, Nationwide Building Society and JP Morgan