Inclusive leadership for the future
The team at Maples Teesdale hosted our 3rd annual diversity in real estate event. This year we focussed on inclusive leadership and the impact this might have on diversity within the property industry.
The discussion covered:
- What does inclusivity mean for your team?
- Inclusivity v control-and-command approach
- What does it look like to be an inclusive leader?
- Tips for running an inclusive meeting
- How to be an inclusive team member
The event was inclusive to both women and men, and opened the discussion about how the industry can move forward in addressing these issues.
- Anna Wesson, Executive Coach at Quay Coaching
- Ros Goode, Principal & Managing Director, London at Avison Young
- Vanessa Murray, Asset Manager at Stanhope Plc and Founder of Mentoring Circle
- Janie Thorn, Head of Legal at Network Rail
A panel session was followed by an interactive breakout sessions and a Q&A session.