It's time to start failing forward on diversity: In conversation with Tristan Capital's Ric Lewis
Ethnic diversity and inclusion is not required to succeed in business today — but it will be tomorrow. Truly enlightened businesses will make changes ahead of their shareholders, customers and staff demanding it of them. They will change the patterns, processes and behaviours that govern recruitment processes and internship and graduate programmes. They will cast the net so that it covers the widest possible pool of talent and encompasses people from different social backgrounds, varied experiences and different perspectives. They will be part of the solution and as such, they will truly be tomorrow’s winners.
Join Bisnow and Anastasia Klein for a conversation with Tristan Capital Executive Chairman Ric Lewis, and take a deep dive into how Tristan built a business with an intentional culture that paves the way for diversity; and what the real estate sector more broadly can do to solve its diversity problem. Oh, and a little bit on what one of real estate’s best investors thinks of the current market.
- Why diversity will matter more tomorrow than it does today
- Achieving diversity is not easy, so where to start
- Why companies need to commit for the long haul
- Why the companies that get this right will be tomorrow’s winners
- Where one of the savviest investors in real estate sees opportunities in today’s market