Co-living: where next?
After a challenging 24 months this event featured some of the key players in the market discussing co-living in the post covid environment, including:
- The co-living operating model, opportunities and challenges
- Investing in co-living, a look at pricing, valuation and the capital markets
Featuring a keynote address from Joanne Winchester, Executive Director, Co-living and PBSA at CBRE, this was followed by a panel discussion with:
- Chris Saunders, Investment Manager, COLIV Fund at DTZ Investors
- Neil MacLeod, Founder & Partner at Halcyon Development Partners
- John Holley, Investment Director at Watkin Jones
- Moderated by Sam Nichols, Partner and Head of Construction at Maples Teesdale
A Q&A session closed the seminar.